CSR – Corporate Social Responsibility. The goal is to always meet CSR criteria. We work long-term and have close relationships with our factories. This enables us to have a mutual understanding for one another.
CoC – Code of Conduct. All employees should:
– Have statutory wages.
– Have the chance to enjoy wage increases and other benefits.
– Have working hours that comply with local legislation.
– Have a safe and healthy working environment.
– Comply with local legislation and regulations.
– Comply with environmental legislation and not work with banned chemicals.
Factories must be able to guarantee:
– That there is no child labour or forced labour.
– Zero tolerance against discrimination.
Organisations & Associations . BSCI – Business Social Compliance Initiative. Most of our factories have BSCI certification and those who do not have a stated ambition and strategy to become certified shortly
REACH. We comply with REACH (Registration, Evaluation, Authorization & Restriction of Chemicals), a central database governed by the European Chemicals Agency (ECHA). Their guidelines are used at our factories and we therefore guarantee that we follow them and that we do not use chemicals that are on the SVHC list (Substances of Very High Concern). For more info: http://echa.europa.eu/reach_en.asp
Our factories comply with all the demands within:
– CSR, Social Responsibility.
– EU Chemical Restriction.
– Ethical trade.
To ensure compliance with the above, we have our own quality controllers who pay regular visits to the factories. Product tests are performed in cooperation with SGS/Intertec or with our clients’ own contacts.
For more info, please contact our CEO, Martin Ovik, or our Office Manager in Shanghai, Elfin Wang.